If not, this Circuit Maze game will teach you. You can play solo or solve it as a team. All of the challenges range from beginner to expert.
Don’t worry, it includes solutions in case you get stuck. It includes 60 challenges. You look at a challenge card and set up the game board to match. Then determine where to add the indicated tokens to the grid. You’ve solved it when the beacons all light up!
- Electrical current logic game
- Includes solutions in case you get stuck
- For 1 player (or solve as a team)
- Ages 8+
- Play Time: Beginner challenges take a few minutes; expert challenges may take hours
- 1 Game Grid
- 60 Challenge Cards from Beginner to Expert with Solutions
- 21 Game Tokens
- 1 two-part power source
- 3 LED beacons
- 2 straights
- 2 bridges
- 2 double corners
- 2 T-shapes
- 5 corners
- 1 switch
- 3 blockers
Only $29.99 from ThinkGeek.com.
Leave a Reply