This radio-controlled, zero gravity, mini racing car is introduced as “the next generation of upside down-driving vehicles” – a smaller version of those wall-climbing R/C toys you might have come across before.
Believe it or not, this sporty little racer is capable of driving across any smooth surface; horizontal, vertical or even completely upside down.
Here’s a video clip of the zero gravity micro car in action:
Zero Gravity Micro features an advanced Venturi suction system that works a bit like a vacuum cleaner. Special fans create massive down-force to keep it glued to the wall whilst flexible skirts around the chassis ensure the vacuum remains sealed.
You control the action via a stylish twin toggle infra-red transmitter and the vehicle itself is powered by a rechargeable battery. Simply charge and go.
- The Zero Gravity Micro will climb your walls and ceilings
- To show low battery, the car’s headlights will flash so remove from the wall/ceiling to avoid a plonk on the head
- The car charges directly from the IR remote control
- Fully functioning headlights and taillights
- 1:43 scale of a real sports car
The Zero Gravity Micro R/C Car is available from Firebox for £29.95 (about $55 USD).