Two elements that usually don’t play well with each other combine for some artistic decoration with the Globe Ice Lantern Kit.
Fire and water aren’t exactly the best of friends – Fire tends to make Water a bit steamy, at least when Water isn’t raining on Fire’s parade – but it’s amazing how something like freezing temperatures can improve a friendship.
With a little help from this kit and your freezer, you can make decorative ice globes to add a little elemental ambiance either indoors or outside.
Globe Ice Lantern Kit
- Make 2 sizes of ice lanterns easy in your own freezer.
- Globes range from 8-30lbs (soccer ball size to large basketball size)!
- Make 6 Globe Ice Lanterns with this kit.
- Just add water and freezer (not included, of course).
- Can be used in any climate or season, inside or out. Of course, the colder it is, the longer they’ll last.
- Include: 1 Detailed Instruction Guide, 6 Premium Heavyweight Balloons, 6 Clean-burning Candles, 3 Easy-close Clips, 2 Small Freezing Bases, 1 Large Freezing Base, 1 Insulating Disk
- Small Globe Ice Lanterns: approx. 7-8″ diameter will last about 5-8 hours (using LED lights could double these times).
- Large Globe Ice Lanterns: approx. 11-13″ will last about 12-24 hours (using LED lights could double these times).
You can get chilly with the Globe Ice Lantern Kit for $29.99 at ThinkGeek.com.