Everyone’s so distracted nowadays that it’s hard to get people’s attention unless you do something drastic. Little messages on Post-Its often slip through the cracks going unnoticed, but that’s because they aren’t held up by flashing LED lights such as these Fridge Magnet Lights.
You want to be careful not to illuminate these fridge magnet lights for every single message you post, or else they will lose their appeal and potency. (Kind of like when people post their every move on Facebook.) Use the lights for emergencies or really important messages such as, “Don’t forget to feed the cat,” or “Don’t feed Gremlins after midnight.” For less urgent messages, you can keep the lights off. Of course, you may choose to light up the magnets for parties since most folks tend to gravitate towards the kitchen.
- Set of five fridge magnets with built-in LED lights.
- Available in five colors: Red, yellow, blue, green and white.
- Each magnet is 3.5 cm (1.38 inches) tall.
- Press the button on top of each magnet to turn the light on or off.
- Each magnet has two button batteries that cannot be changed but last a very long time.
You get five different colored magnets in the set, and they are easy to activate via a push-button on/off switch. Get a few sets to turn your fridge into a Lite-Brites display. You can find the Fridge Magnet Lights set at Curiosite for 9,85€ or £8.37 or at Amazon for $12.