Fireflies are probably one of the most amazing bugs in the bug kingdom. Too bad most of us only get to see them in the summer. But when you have the Fireflies In My Room LED light mobile, you get to enjoy the next closest thing to fireflies indoors, all year long.
Even without the ‘fireflies’ illuminated, this mobile looks spectacular with its large green leaves hanging at different lengths. But the magic really begins once you turn down the lights, switch on your fireflies by remote control and lay back for the mini light show. Don’t forget to stock up on AA and AAA batteries.
Fireflies In My Room
- 7 light-up fireflies to make your room more magical
- Remote-controlled, illuminate in an ever-changing pattern
- Easy-to-mount, requires small screwdriver, drill, and 7/16″ drill bit
- Includes: 7 Fireflies, 1 Center leaf, 2 Side leaves, 5 Hanging leaves, 1 Mounting plate, 1 Remote control, 1 Foam tape
- Batteries: 3 AA batteries & 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 14 x 13 inches
Although Fireflies In My Room is kid-friendly, you don’t have to be a little person to own it. The mobile would be perfectly suitable and relaxing to hang in a grown-up’s living room ceiling or above a bed.
You can find Fireflies In My Room at ThinkGeek for $34.99 and on Amazon.com.
The company behind these fireflies, Uncle Milton, was also the mastermind behind the Moon In My Room.
Leave a Reply