If you like spicy and you like alcohol, then you probably took down a shot or two of 100,000 Scovilles Hot Naga Chilli Vodka. Well if you’re still feeling brave and are ready to try another insanely hot alcohol, the Instant Regret 100,000 Scovilles Vodka awaits.
From the description, it seems to be in line with the aforementioned Vodka and isn’t something that should be taken lightly. This could turn any fun night of drinking games ugly in a hurry…especially if you’re not accustomed to spice. This vodka has an ABV of 40% and the spicy kick is equivalent to the Habanero chili, Scotch bonnet pepper, Datil pepper, Rocoto, Madame Jeanette, Peruvian White Habanero and Jamaican hot pepper…Good luck with that!
Instant Regret Vodka
- This vodka contains extremely high amounts of chili. It’s offensively and painfully hot.
- Do not put into contact with eyes or downstairs area. In consuming or handling this ridiculous creation, you agree that you are fully responsible for your (stupid) actions
- Absolutely not suitable for children or pets
- (Almost) The world’s hottest vodka
- Only for the hardened spice fan
- Heat: 100,000 Scovilles (equivalent to the Habanero chili, Scotch bonnet pepper, Datil pepper, Rocoto, Madame Jeanette, Peruvian White Habanero and Jamaican hot pepper)
- ABV: 40%
- Bottle measures approximately 8cm(Ø) x 24cm(H)
- Contains approximately 500ml
If you think your liver and taste buds are up to it, you can purchase the Instant Regret 100,000 Scovilles Vodka at Firebox.com for $48.