Have you ever won a Olympic Gold Medal, jumped out of an airplane at 50,000 feet, caught a fish that was bigger than you, or been an astronaut in outer space? Yeah, me neither, but that doesn’t have to stop you from bragging about doing these things “in the old days.” Just get the False Achievements Photo Frame, insert passport photos of your face into each of them, and you have photographic proof that you are the world’s most interesting man/woman.
False Achievements Picture Frame
- The False Achievements Photoframes are cool photo frames where you can slot your face into the photo!
- Simply stick a passport photo of your mug in the appropriate hole
- Each black picture frame comes with 4 mounts – Sky Diving, Space, Gold Medal Winner and Angling Champion
- Has a kick stand at the back
- These unusual photo frames measure approx 22.5 cm x 17.5 cm x 1.5 cm
The False Achievements Photo Frame is available for only $11.90 at Amazon.com. Other fun picture frames include the Comic Strip, Be Somebody, TV photo frames.
Leave a Reply