Grab your blue shirt, your boom stick, and that butt-ugly book because it’s time to play Evil Dead 2: The Official Board Game. Can you say groovy, baby?
Ash and his Deadite adventures have a huge following. How huge? This officially-licensed game met its initial funding goal in less than eight hours, and the numbers just keep on rising. Meanwhile, the brains behind this game keep showing their appreciation by adding more and more goodies.
What kind of goodies? Well, the Standard Edition includes:
- 2 Deadite Dice
- a game box
- 16 gameboard tiles
- 6 double-sided character cards
- 100 event cards
- 66 item cards
- 6 character miniatures (Ed, Linda, Jake, Ash, Bobby Jo, Annie)
- 6 Deadite character miniatures (Ed, Linda, Jake, Ash, Bobby Jo, Annie)
- 4 severed hand enemy tokens
- 4 severed hand miniatures
- 1 Deadite Henrietta token
- 1 normal Deadite Henrietta miniature
- 27 Ex-Mortis page cards
- and a whole lot more
And that’s just the Standard Edition. Heck, for $175 you can get custom wooden dice made from the cabin used in Evil Dead 2, along with a Deluxe Edition of the game. Are you worthy of such awesomeness?
The Evil Dead 2: The Official Board Game is available for $60 at Space Goat Production’s Kickstarter page. The Deluxe Edition is $80.