In case you haven’t noticed, it is summer time; so stop making excuses and start exercising. The ElliptiGo is designed to give a low-impact, high-intensity workout to people of all fitness levels. By combining a running motion with components of a bicycle, you can enjoy an amazing workout while experiencing the sites and scenery of your favorite outdoor locations.
You can choose from three different models. Each is designed for a variety of terrain and fitness levels and unlike running, your knees and body won’t have to endure the high-stress and daily pounding. With up to 11 gears, you can set the resistance to a level that makes hills and flat roads enjoyable. For those of you tight on space, each ElliptiGo features a removable or folding steering column and a removable front wheel for easy storage.
Healthy cross-training athletes can get in a running-specific workout that builds fitness without risking impact-related injury, and indoor elliptical enthusiasts can get outside of the gym for a fun, comfortable, low-impact workout. ElliptiGO is also currently used and endorsed by a number of Olympians, professional runners, and sports teams including the Boston Celtics, Stanford University Track and Cross-Country, Two-Time National Champion Lauren Fleshman, American Record Holder Josh Cox, Ultramarathoner Dean Karnazes, and Olympic Runners Adam Goucher, Magda Lewy Boulet, and Jorge Torres.
ElliptiGo – The Elliptical Bicycle
- Combining the best of running, cycling and the elliptical trainer, the ElliptiGO® provides a running-like workout outdoors that eliminates impact
- It provides the casual fitness enthusiast, cross-training runner or active “boomer”, a full-body workout in a short period of time
- Handles and performs like a bike and is as easy to ride as a conventional bicycle
- ElliptiGo is 2 products in 1: Use it outdoors in good weather then mount it on a stationary trainer and use it indoors at night or in bad weather
- 3 different models were designed for a variety of terrain and fitness levels, each provides from 3 to 11 gears of resistance to enable the rider to generate speeds up to 25mph on flat land and climb hills up to a 30% grade
- Each model features a removable or folding steering column and a removable front wheel for easy storage and transport
- Available in black, green or orange