Some people have strange tastes; and there’s nothing stranger than eating bugs. If you know someone with an appetite for creepy crawlies, this Edible Bugs Gift Pack is perfect for them.
You get six tins that are full flavored and cooked bugs plus you get one tin of giant waterbug chili paste. If you love a good bug treat, don’t miss out on this great opportunity.
Edible Bugs Gift Pack
- Seven different buggy snacks, each in its own tin.
- A great gift for people you like (if they like bugs) or people you hate (if they hate bugs) or people you like (if they hate bugs) or people you hate (if they like bugs).
- For oral use only.
- All insects are regularly lab tested and undergo professional food processing and packing to ensure food safety and quality.
- Manufacturing facility is registered with Thai FDA (Food & Drug Administration) and the US FDA and has passed GMP (Good Food manufacturing). All individual food products are tested and registered with FDA.
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Each gift pack includes 1 tin of:
- Bacon & Cheese Grasshoppers (Acrididae)
- BBQ Bamboo Worms (Omphisa fuscidentalis)
- Nori Seaweed Armor Tail Scorpions (Mesobuthus martensii)
- Salted Queen Weaver Ants (Oecophylla)
- Sour Cream & Onion Dung Beetles (Circellium bacchus)
- Wasabi House Crickets (Gryllidae)
- Giant Waterbug Chili Paste (Nepidae)
- Tin Dimensions: 2.5″ diameter x 1.5″ tall.
Only $39.99 from ThinkGeek.com
So cool, especially for the fact you can make a present for people I like/hate :D.