Paper cards are so last century. Give a cool wooden card to someone you love. These DIY Wooden Greeting Cards are pretty cool.
You mail an envelope. Then when the recipient gets it, they punch the die-cut parts out of the wood and put together the little robot. You can choose from Congratulations, Happy Birthday, or Thank You. This is a card they will remember.
DIY Wooden Greeting Cards
- DIY wooden greeting cards
- Choose Congratulations, Happy Birthday, or Thank You
- Mail your recipient an envelope – write your note on a piece of paper that slides into the assembled bot’s head
- The recipient punches the die-cut parts out of the wood and puts together the little bot
- No glue or tools required
- 8-15 parts per kit
- Materials: Plywood
- Dimensions: 6 1/4″ x 8 1/4″
- Assembled Size: 2″ x 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
- Each includes die-cut wood sheet, card/instruction sheet, and envelope
Only $7.99 from ThinkGeek.com.