Blast off with these DIY Lunar Modules Light-up Paper Toys. When the lunar modules plug into the landers, they light up.
This is a very cool blending of papercraft and an electronics kit. You get three landers: Spaceboy, Alien Girl, and Tabula Rasa. They are blank, so you can put whatever art you want on it.
DIY Lunar Modules Light-up Paper Toys
- Three papercraft lunar modules that light up when you plug them into their lander bases.
- You get one of each: Spaceboy, Alien Girl, and Tabula Rasa (blank, so you can deco it as you will).
- Includes: 3 papercraft Lunar Modules, 3 resistors, 3 LEDs, 3 strips of metal tape, 3 batteries (CR 2032), and instructions.
- Supplies Needed: sticky tape and glue (not included).
- Assembled Dimensions: approx. 3.25″ x 3.25″ x 3″ (in lander)
Only $15.99 from ThinkGeek.com.