Space may be the final frontier, but you are stuck on Earth. So that means you don’t have a spacedock to construct a starship. You’ll have to make one with paper. And it will be awesome. This DIY Paper USS Enterprise 1701 Kit is pretty neat.
It has everything you need to build the ultimate paper model of the original USS Enterprise 1701. Electronics also give it light and sound. It comes with a book that covers the different Enterprises of the Star Trek universe. This is a fun activity and you get a cool ship when you are finished.
DIY Paper USS Enterprise 1701 Kit
- Everything you need to make a deluxe paper model of the beloved NCC-1701 (except glue).
- 10 sheets of punch-out pieces featuring metallic printing and foil accents.
- Also includes push-button LED lights and an audio chip that plays the theme music from Star Trek: The Original Series.
- Step-by-step instructions for assembly.
- Includes a custom Star Trek display stand (also paper).
- Also includes a book chronicling the different Enterprises of the Star Trek universe.
- Dimensions: almost 1 foot in length (when put together, of course).
It is just $19.99 from ThinkGeek.com.