A Dinosaur Poop Dig sounds disgusting, but it is actually pretty fun. You can excavate your very own coprolite, which is a fancy word for dino dukie.
Each Dinosaur Poop Dig kit comes with a big block with a pooping dinosaur on it. You have to use the included digging tool and the mini brush to gently chip away the junk, revealing the dinosaur poop.
Dinosaur Poop Dig
- For Ages 6 and Up
- Excavate some dino-poo with this fun, hands-on kit!
- Our #2 best selling fossil kit (get it?!?)
- For external use only
- Great for science fair projects, family fossil fun time, and all sorts of other fun things
- Includes: Excavation-ready block, plastic chisel tool, mini brush, and dino fact sheet
- Dimensions: (of un-excavated block) approx. 5.2″ x 3.5″ x 1.25″ (dimensions of coprolite varies)
If you like digging for dino droppings, this fun kit is for you. It is only $9.99 from ThinkGeek.com.