Keep warm this winter with the Star Wars Darth Vader LED Light-Up Beanie. It looks really cool to start with, having a rather detailed Darth Vader helmet design embroidered in white into the black knit hat. Then just hit a hidden button, and the 28 little LED lights that are sewn into the design light up, making it even better. Hit the button again to make the LEDs blink, and a third time to turn them off.
You’ll definitely stand out from the crowd when you light these up. Just say, “I’ll be the one with the flashing Darth Vader beanie,” and people will be able to fnd you quickly even at crowded events.
Star Wars Darth Vader LED Light-Up Beanie
- Black knit beanie with white embroidered Vader’s helmet design
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- 28 total tiny cold white LEDs sewn into the design
- Battery box held in place by elastic
- Button controller hidden in cuff
- Choose steady on or blinking mode
- Batteries: 2 CR2032 button cell batteries (included)
- On/off switch helps prevent battery drain and accidental lighting
- One size fits most adult heads
- Dimensions: 17″ circumference (unstretched)
Buy this Darth Vader LED Light-Up Beanie for $24.99 at ThinkGeek.