There are a surprising number of awesomely unique waffle makers out there, making geeky shaped waffles like the Millennium Falcon, Death Star, BB-8, Circus Animals, and D20 Dice. Now there’s a new one coming soon, the Pokémon Poké Ball Waffle Maker, that makes big, fluffy, delicious waffles in the shape of a Poke Ball.
As with other electric waffle makers, operation is simple. You just pour batter onto the non-stick cooking plate and allow it to cook for 4-5 minutes. You get a warm, golden waffle that you can top with whatever tasty ingredients you desire, such as fruit, nuts, syrup, chocolate, or whipped cream.
Pokémon Poké Ball Waffle Maker
- Makes waffles that are just shy of 7″ diameter and look like a Poké Ball
- Officially-licensed Pokémon merchandise
- Non-stick cooking plates duplicate the design on both sides
- Try filling the top half of the plate with batter tinted red
- Indicators light up when iron is on and when it is at correct temperature
- Materials: BPA-free housing and cast aluminum cooking plates
- Care Instructions: Wipe plates with a damp cloth. Do not submerge in water.
- A ThinkGeek creation & ThinkGeek / GameStop exclusive
- Electrical Plug: Type B socket (American, grounded) 120V ~ 60Hz
Pre-order the Pokémon Poké Ball Waffle Maker for $34.99 exclusively at ThinkGeek. It is expected to be available in late November 2018. Can never decide between pancakes and waffles for breakfast? Then check out the Panwaffle Maker.