After breaking down and deciding to buy yourself a tablet, you want to make sure to protect it. Because if the screen cracks, you can bet your non-existent bottom dollar that the store won’t give you a new one for free. That said, it’s fun to choose a case that reflects your personality. If you’re a staunch Mac fan, the retro Padintosh Case for your iPad could be the one for you. Or if you love the look of genuine leather, there’s a handsome Cowhide Leather Case to add a touch of class. The Kraken 2 Case is for those who want heavy-duty shock absorbency and a techy look, and the Cocoon CPG35 Tablet Organizer Case is for those can’t be bothered with mess.
Spring is just about here, and it’s our cue to start decluttering. That means minimizing junk and sticking with the essentials. The Cocoon makes it easier to ditch your purse, briefcase, or backpack. Because the elastic GRID-IT! straps hold various things in place, you’ll no longer find yourself rummaging through the bottom of the bag to find your things. Put your phone, keys, wallet, mail, notes, pens, adaptors, shades and more in the Cocoon, and you’ll know exactly where to find them. The neoprene padding will help protect your tablet as well as your smaller, breakable items.
Slim. Basic. Obvious.
This wrap features the GRID-IT!, the most intelligent organization tool ever, along with a neoprene sleeve that snuggly holds your 7″ tablet and accessories in place. It even stretches to accommodate those bulkier items such as power adapters.
- 7″ tablets slips into the back pocket
- Neoprene cover protects items inside
- GRID-IT! organization system – a rubberized woven elastic object retention system for gadget organization
- Ideal for organizing tablet accessories, iPod, iPhone, BlackBerry and other digital devices
- Versatile organization with endless configurations
- Designed to hold items firmly in place
- Back of GRID-IT! doubles as a mouse pad
- Configure GRID-IT! your own way!