Why should cupcakes get all the glory? Donuts are reclaiming their spotlight in recent times, but this Chocolate Donut Camera prefers to keep it on the down-low.
What do chocolate-covered doughnuts and cameras have in common? Absolutely nothing, which is a good reason the two ought to be combined. You’ll be so ever unsuspecting when you pull out your donut camera and tell people to say “Krispy Kreme!” I guarantee you’ll get bigger smiles as a result compared to what you’d get with your camera phone.
The Chocolate Donut Camera
- Camera: 3MP, CMOS images sensor
- Memory: microSD, SDHC, up to 32GB
- Lens: F2.8, f=4.06mm
- Shutter: electronic, 1/2-1/100 seconds
- Stills (JPEG): 1536 x 1536
- Video (AVI): 640 x 480
- Five color filters
- Size: around 85 x 27mm (3.3 x 1.1″)
- Weight: around 62g (2.2 oz)
- Power: USB 2.0, internal lithium ion battery
- OS: Windows XP SP2 / Vista / 7
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)
Due to its incognito nature, you won’t find a fancy LCD screen on the donut camera. However, the donut can actually take videos and has five different color filters to give you snapshots some artistic flair. With its 3MP capabilities, you’ll probably get the best results when you use bright and natural lighting. I’m not seeing a flash on the donut, either.
The Chocolate Donut Camera is $106 at the JapanTrendShop.
Since the obvious thought progression from donuts happens to be the police, check out the Anti-Ticket Donut for giggles.
Leave a Reply