While you may not be able to perform daring feats like a superhero, you can look like one with this Captain America: The First Avenger Motorcycle Suit. This officially licensed, top-quality leather motorcycle suit is a detailed and impressive replica of the costume from the Captain America: The First Avenger movie. Even if you don’t ride motorcycles, this would be an incredible costume for Halloween or cosplay at Comic Con.
Captain America: The First Avenger Motorcycle Suit
- Two Tone Herringbone Pattern on White Leather Sleeves.
- Two Tone Herringbone Pattern on all Blue Leather.
- Form Molded Leather shoulder details.
- Strong edge seaming for all visible and hidden stitch work.
- Aluminum Chest and Shoulder ‘Stars’, as well as both Back Harness Buckles and Belt Buckle.
- Self Weathering-Antique Dark Brown base leather for the Boots, Gloves and Utility Belt.
- Highly detailed, removable lightweight interior lining.
- Removable CE Approved Body Armor in forearms, shoulder and back spine protector.
- Jacket and Pants zip together at the waist, essentially making this a one piece suit.
- Quality high-end accessories.
- Made from Quality Tanned Cow Hides
Captain America: The First Avenger Motorcycle Suit can be ordered for CAN$1,290 from UDReplicas.com. That is for the complete suit, but doesn’t include the helmet or shield. You can also order the jacket, pants, gloves, boots, and belt separately, if you can’t afford the complete suit. This is a limited edition of 250 suits, with sales closing August 2012 and deliveries in 4th Quarter 2012.