I watch a lot of British TV and I always see them drinking beer brands that we can’t get here in the U.S. I always wonder what they taste like. Well, with this Big Box of British Beer, I can find check out what they are drinking across the pond.
If you want access to a variety of British beer that isn’t just from some mass produced brand name, this assortment is for you. You’ll get a great selection. Some are West Country summer ales, moreish best bitters from Yorkshire, or dark porters from London. It’s a great way to sample a taste of Britain without all of that travel.
UK Mixed Case includes 13 beers:
- Saffron Brewery Squires Gamble 4.3%
- Wincle Beer Wibbly Wallaby 4.4%
- Great Newsome Brewery Frothingham Best 4.3%
- Ilkley Brewery Ilkley Gold 3.9%
- Williams Brothers Caesar Augustus 4.1%
- Moorhouses Black Cat 3.4%
- Marble Beers Dobber 5.9%
- Bays Brewery Top Sail 4%
- Boxsteam Brewery Chuffin Ale 4%
- Thornbridge Brewery Wild Swan 3.5%
- Atlantic Brewery Fistral 5.2%
- Mordue Brewery Workie Ticket 4.5%
- Oakham Ales Bishops Farewell 4.6%
Just $62.19 from Firebox.
Ooooo Workie Ticket, my utmost favourite. And for anyone who doesn’t know, a “Workie Ticket” is someone who annoys and irritates and tests everyones patience or “Working his ticket” 🙂