Get ready for the brave new world of social imbibing. This BACtrack Mobile Breathalyzer takes your alcohol soaked breath and shares it with others. It will track your Blood Alcohol Count, share your drinking habits, and so much more!
It’s a great way to prove who is drunker. If either of you can even remember the argument the next morning. Just blow into it and your BAC will be transmitted to your iPhone or iPad. You can track your BAC over time and the app can even estimate when you’re sober enough to communicate with others. Handy. Very handy.
The free app lets you take notes and pictures of your drinks in a drink diary and share them with your social networks. Or you can text your BAC to your designated driver to let them know to pick you up.
BACtrack Mobile Breathalyzer
- Finally, a product made for drinking nerds
- Accurately measure how much alcohol is in your system
- Internal air pump insures precise, consistent results
- Puts your BAC in context so you know how alcohol affects you
- Fuel sensor technology gives you professional-grade accuracy
- Track your BAC over time
- Get a clear picture of your drinking habits
- Gain insight and learn how your body processes alcohol
- With ZeroLine technology, estimate when your BAC will return to 0.00%.
- Record your drinking habits
- Personal drink diary lets you take notes about each drink
- Snap pictures of your favorite drinks or places
- Share your results with nobody… or everyone
- Four levels: Personal, Private, Anonymous, Social
- Personal is for your eyes only
- Private lets you text results to a designated driver
- Anonymous posts your BAC to the world map without revealing your identity
- Social lets you post your BAC, notes, and photos to your social networks and the global map.
- Explore drinking geeks around the world
- World map lets you see real-time BAC results around the world
- Free BACtrack app available in the App Store
- Compatibility: iPhone 4S, 5, iPad 3, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 5th Gen (Any with Bluetooth 4.0)
- What’s included
- BACtrack Mobile Bluetooth main unit
- Micro USB charging cable
- 3 x reusable mouth pieces
- Protective carry pouch
- Note: Be smart, nerds. While this does make drinking into Science, it doesn’t mean that you can throw caution to the wind. Be safe, okay?
It is well worth the $149.99 asking price from ThinkGeek.com and Amazon.com….Fun is fun, but remember to drink responsibly.
Leave a Reply