When raising an ant colony, not just any old contraption will suffice. The Ant-O-Sphere 4-Pods are the ultimate fun park for privileged ants. But when your ants hit their tweens, they’re going to want to hit the clubs and groove to a fantastic LED light show, which is why they’ll love the AntWorks Space Age Ant Habitat.
AntWorks – Space Age Ant Habitat
- AntWorks is based on a 2003 NASA Space Shuttle experiment to study animal life in space and test how ants successfully tunnel in microgravity.
- Unique, color-change LED base with different modes:
- The AntWorks Gel (Non Toxic) is complete with nutrients to promote healthy growth in the new colony.
- Watch ants live, work, and tunnel in the nutritious and non-toxic gel as they create series upon series of intricate tunnels.
- Includes: Case and gel, Magnifying glass, Color-changing LED base, A/C adaptor, Instruction Booklet with facts about ants and color
Completely transparent, the gel nourishes the ants while giving them the freedom to carve their own paths, as rebellious ants like to do. Though they have their independence, you can still see what they’re up to at all times. Observe if some try to escape at wee hours of the night, though I doubt they’d ever want to leave this spectacular ant crib.
Unleash your inner entomologist and study ant behavior under different variables. Figure out which color lights they thrive in and which modes they prefer. What kinds of music do they like? Is there a color that makes them sleepy? Do they sleep? There is so much to learn from them.