Wireless Spy Camera Hidden in Alarm Clock
Maybe you remember the Bionic Ear that we covered last month. Now the same retailer has announced yet another spying gadget.
It might look like a traditional analog alarm clock, but hidden inside the fully working clock is a wireless mini 2.4 GHz spy camera, almost undetectable unless you take a close look.
Also included with this wholesale covert set is a high quality wireless receiver with a 2.5 Inch LCD display, brightness control, and AV OUT for viewing and recording the images onto a TV.
As an added covert bonus, beginning and ending the wireless recording is as easy as pushing the on button on the included wireless remote control. A great item for anyone interested in covert surveillance, perfect for fun and security, and available at the lowest wholesale price available.
- 360 deg Rotation
- Time Adjust
- Alarm Adjust
- Power Source: x1 AA Battery
- Power Source: DC 5V / Rechargeable Li-Battery
- Screen: 2.5 Inch LCD (480×234)
- Channels Available: 4
- Speaker Output: 90mW
- Earphone Jack/Output: 2.5mm 75mW x 2 (32Ohm)
- Channel Scan and Channel Skip for multiple Cameras
- AV OUT
- Volume control
- Brightness and Ratio Control
- TV system: PAL:628×582 NTSC:510×492
- Backlight Compensation: Auto
- Power Adapter: DC8V
- Video and Audio
- Recommended Range for Objects: 1-6M. Max effective range 8M. Max range for Audio: 2 M
The Wireless Spy Camera Alarm Clock will be available soon from Chinavasion.