This spy device acts as a bionic ear, allowing you hear faint sounds up to 20-30 meters (66-98 feet) away, and loud sounds at 100 meters (328 feet) with the included stereo headphones.
It also features a built-in monocular which will let you see objects at up to x8 magnification, and a digital sound recorder to record the sounds you hear.
A fine tuning frequency knob lets you adjust how wide the sound reception is, in order to focus in on one sound.
- Sound Distance: 100 Meters Max
- Built-in Monocular: magnification x8
- Digital Sound Recorder: 12 seconds (new file records over last)
- Headphone Jack: 3.5mm
- Power Source: 1x 9V Battery
- Dimension, Sound Gun: 175x280x55 (LxWxD)
- Dimension, Sound Dish: 250mm round 60mm(D)
- Stereo Headphone: Adjustable Length 160mm~200mm
- Sound Band Adjustment: Expands/Narrows the cone of sounds picked up to find particular sounds
- Sound Playback
- Line in to transfer sound file to tape recorder
The Bionic Ear is sold by Chinavasion with retail prices starting at $32.94.