TannenBomb Prank Holiday Ornament
The mistletoe has been hung and the wreaths have been put up. The smell of Christmas cookies baking in the oven is wafting in the air, and the soft melody of the ending notes of carolers can be heard in the distance. And then comes the TannenBomb Prank Ornament to give everyone a shock that they haven’t been expecting and certainly don’t deserve.
You might begin to suspect that’s there’s something fishy with the TannenBomb Prank Ornament because it features some pretty unusual and gnarly decorations on its surface. Sure enough, it will emit some strange sounds at random intervals that might weird out some people who might be passing by the tree.
TannenBomb Prank Ornament
- A tree ornament with a special annoying surprise
- The weight of the ornament when hanging on the tree silently triggers the on switch
- Emits random annoying sounds at random intervals:
- Mosquito tone (ultra high frequency nerve grating sound)
- Christmas cricket
- Elf giggle
- Comes in a double box: an outer box with prank directions, and a festive stealth inner gift box which gives no indication of its prank nature.
The TannenBomb Prank Ornament is available from ThinkGeek for $11.99.