If you have always wanted to have your very own toy mouse that you can play with, look no further than this Herbie the Mousebot Kit.
This mouse named Herbie loves bright light and will chase it as you watch on in fascination. This geeky DIY kit is all about light and the robot mice who can’t get enough of it. It also comes with optional parts that let more than one Herbie play together for double the fun. His tail and whiskers are sensors to help prevent Herbie from getting stuck in corners or under couches. Your cat is sure to go crazy, that’s for sure.
Herbie the Mousebot Kit
- DIY mouse robot, who loves light and will follow it.
- Bump sensors (tail and whiskers) prevent Herbie from getting stuck in corners or under things.
- All you need to build one light-lovin’ robot mouse.
- Two optional (included) components help more than one Herbie play with each other.
- Over 20 pieces and illustrated instructions included.
- Solder, soldering iron, basic tools, and battery not included.
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- Batteries: 1 x 9V (not included)
- Completed Dimensions: approx. 5″ x 6″ x 5.25″ (including whisker span and tail).
This is a great DIY kit for just $44.99 from Thinkgeek.