It’s mostly true – dog is man’s best friend. But every once in a while, there’s that dog who thinks that man is dog’s best servant. And he probably lives in a house like this colonial Dog Mansion.
You don’t want to know how much that doggie is in the shatterproof glass window. He craves caviar and profiteroles for lunch and weekly trips to the doggie day spa. Five daily walks around the plantation is the minimum requirement to keep him in tip-top shape for the Westminster Dog Show.
- The Dog Mansion is built of premium varnished wood
- Imposing pillars and wide entrance area
- Based on historic model- lattice windows and real bitumen shingles
- The dormer that canopies the entrance area protects it from rain
- Roof can be removed for cleaning purposes
- Materials used are tough and durable
- Premium varnished wood and break-proof window glass make the doghouse resistant to all weather conditions
- Each doghouse is engraved with a serial number and delivered with a certificate
- Interior: measures approximately 156cm(L) x 140cm(W)
- Packaging: measures approximately 195cm(L) x 170cm(W) x 190cm(H)
Though the mansion looks fancy schmancy, the house is made of sturdy materials so that it can withstand harsh outdoor elements. We’re talking real varnished wood and shingles. No vinyl siding will do.
The Dog Mansion is available for pre-order at Firebox and is priced at £3,000 with free delivery in the UK.
For the more contemporary dog on a tighter budget, there’s also the Zenhaus Dog Crates for under $600.