Keep your desk neat and pristine by sticking all your junk into the Zombie Pencil Holder. If you’re all about scary, gory, and gross-looking stuff, then I’m sure you’ll like having this body-less object around. In keeping with its theme, you can poke the zombie’s eye with paperclips, stuff random notes and cards into its mouth, and stick some envelopes at the base of its skull. Aside from that, you can also jab some pens right into its skull in one of the six holes on its head.
Each Zombie Pencil Holder is handcrafted, so each and every one of these creepy zombies is different and unique. The artist behind the holder is Mike Rotella, while the firm pumping out these zombies for you is Odd Art Fabrications.
Zombie Pencil Holder
- Pencil holder and desk organizer shaped like a Zombie head
- Material: tough urethane resin
- Magnetized eye socket keeps your paperclips handy
- Removable tongue serves as tray for small items and business cards
- Slit in the back of the neck are for your letters and papers
The Zombie Pencil Holder is available from Neatoshop for $34.95.