Mega-huge TV screens and eReaders that let us adjust font size have allowed our eyes to take a break but our orbs still sweat when reading tiny print in books and magazines. The Wireless Page to TV Magnifier lets us finally toss aside those reading glasses for good.
If you’ve ever found yourself touching the pages of a book in a vain attempt to drag the edges out to make the type bigger, you’ll love this little gadget that lets you put the pages of books, magazines, and other written material up on a television screen.
The magnifier, which is approximately the size of a computer mouse, lets you enlarge text by up to 70x by sliding it across whatever you’re reading and wirelessly projecting the images onto your TV. The magnified text can be displayed as black letters on a white background, white letters on a black background, or in color.
Wireless Page to TV Magnifier
- Scanner transmits reading material up to 32′ from the included receiver
- Plugs into a television using included 10′ RCA video cable
- Magnifies from 20X to 70X
- Operates for four hours after a five-hour charge via the included AC adapter
- 5 1/4″ L x 3 1/2″ H x 3 3/4″ W. (1 oz.)
If reading tiny print is a pain, you can turn it into a pleasure with the Wireless Page to TV Magnifier for $149.95 at Hammacher Schlemmer.