Traveling is tough enough and then you add kids into the mix and it can be almost impossible. The Trunki Luggage allows you to make traveling a little easier and entertaining for your children. With Gruffalo, Terrance and Trixie, your kids can stay occupied while you wait for the flight simply by playing with the luggage. They can sit on them and roll around, store toys in them and with the included straps you can even pull the kids around; something I’m sure you’ll enjoy doing!
- Trunki fits very comfortably within the new relaxed UK hand luggage restrictions of 56cm x 45cm x 25cm
- Trunki comes with strong catches to keep your prize possessions nice and safe
- Trunki strap hooks are very strong and child friendly, so you can keep your kids in tow
- Trunki is very light-weight at only 1.7 KG, 3.8 Pounds, making it easy to carry and store in overhead luggage compartments
- Trunki is made out of the same plastic that adult suitcases are made with, so he is very durable and can be ridden by several toddlers. We recommend you don’t exceed 50KG of load and that you don’t check Trunki at the check in desk.
- Trunki is hand luggage approved
- Trunki was designed to prevent children damaging their backs carrying heavy bags, we have built in a soft rim to prevent little fingers getting caught shutting the case and designed stabilizers to prevent children from easily falling off
- The Trunki also comes with a ID tag, in case you lose your tot or if you’re traveling in Terminal 5!
- Comes with teddy bear seat belts
- Locking catches
- Internal pouch
- Additional carry handle
- Dimensions: Approximately 46cm (W) x 31cm (H) x 20cm (D)
You can purchase the kids Trunki Luggage at Firebox from £31.99 with free delivery and at Amazon from $23.81.
I purchase this product for my friends little girl and she love it she can get enough. Great invention as well wish I thought about it lol. The have other product lines as well but over all the trunki is a cool invention that help parent get organized and keep there children occupied.
Cool site keep up the good work. I will have a wonder to see what other cool stuff your publishing.