The Nintendo Game Boy was awesome. You could game anywhere and back then we didn’t even care about the lack of color. You know what else goes anywhere? Luggage. This Travel Boy Carry On Luggage has the good looks of a Game Boy with the space to carry all of your stuff.
It conforms to the carry-on restrictions of most airlines and is inspired by our favorite old portable. Get your game on while traveling.
Travel Boy Carry On Luggage
- Perfect traveling companion for fans of retro gaming
- Carry-on ease – fits in most overhead bins (be sure to check your particular airline’s requirements before hitting the airport)
- Aluminum, telescoping handle
- 3-digit TSA combination lock
- Two zippers for ease of access during flights
- Interior fully-lined with zippered divider and inside zippered pouch (12 1/2″ x 4 1/2″) for chargers (well, for anything, but that’s where we stuff all our cable craziness)
- Elastic straps to keep everything in place
- Four, 360 degree wheels for upright rolling in multiple directions
- Materials: ABS + PC (good impact and heat resistance), polyester lining
- total linear inches – 45″
- shell – 14″ x 20″ x 8 1/2″
- inc. wheels – 14″ x 22 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- inside – 19 1/2″ x 13 1/2″
- Weight: 7 lbs.
It is an awesome piece of luggage for just $69.99 from ThinkGeek.com.