Kisai Console is the name of the latest LED wristwatch from the famous Japanese company Tokyoflash. Just like the Kisai Satellite, the new model is rechargeable via USB. The watch is the third timepiece to go from a Tokyoflash Design Studio Blog concept – then called Bright Time – to a real buyable product.
Vivid green lights illuminate three separate screens as you touch the button to activate the display. Precision engineered from high quality stainless steel, Console features three carefully drilled zones, each fitted with a curved, smoked mineral crystal glass lens enabling the light to be clearly diffused within each segment to present the time.
Here’s a video clip showing the Kisai Console watch in action:
Console’s display separates time into three separate zones. Hours 1-12 are the shown by digits in the upper window. Five minute intervals are shown in the lower window progressing in a clockwise direction from bottom left and single minutes 1-4 are shown in the central window.
- Displays the time
- IP black stainless steel case & strap
- USB rechargeable: unscrew USB cap & connect to your computer
- USB cable and screw driver included
- LED animation option (can be turned off)
- Clasp: simple fold over clasp with push button
- Minimum wrist size: 100 mm (approx.)
- Maximum wrist size: 210 mm (approx.)
- Case dimensions: 30 mm x 50 mm x 11 mm
- Weight: 160 grams
- Water resistance: 3ATM
The Kisai Console watch is available from the Tokyoflash Japan website for $200.