Inspired by cryptography, the new Tokyoflash Kisai X Watch is a thing of beauty. It is available in black or silver polished stainless steel with a blue, green or red LED display. The solid stainless steel design is durable, yet lightweight.
Like all limited edition Tokyoflash Watches, the Kisai X has unique features and styling. The USB rechargeable battery can be charged by connecting the Kisai X to your computer and a full charge should last about a month.
You can choose between a 12 or 24 hour time option and enjoy an animation mode that will animate the LED display once every 10 minutes between 6pm and midnight.
Each part of Kisai X has been individually designed and manufactured, including the case, strap and uniquely programmed display. It was developed from a concept submitted to the Tokyoflash Design Studio Blog.
Tokyoflash Kisai X Watch
- Displays the time and date
- Unisex design for small and large wrists
- USB rechargeable: unscrew & connect to your computer
- USB cable and screw driver included
- Stainless steel case, strap and clasp
- Minimum wrist size: 100 mm (approx.)
- Maximum wrist size: 210 mm (approx.)
- Case Dimensions: 36 mm x 36 mm x 13.5 mm
- Water resistance: 3ATM
- Battery: PL301517 USB rechargeable battery
- English instructions
- One year warranty
The Kisai X is available at the special release price of $99 (€75, £65) until Thursday March 7th at 4pm (Japan time) at Tokyoflash.com.
Leave a Reply