Tokyoflash fans will be happy to see that they can get the newly released Tokyoflash Kisai Zone Watch on sale until Thursday September 6th at 4pm (Japan time.) Like all the other cool Tokyoflash watches that GeekAlerts has featured, the Kisai Zone is limited edition and has unique features that you won’t find anywhere else.
A composition of stylized hexagons appear on the “always on” LCD display, providing you with a unique way to tell the time and date. The Kisai Zone is made from stainless steel for durability and is available in black or silver and is water resistant to 3ATM.
One push of the lower button changes the display to date mode (month, day and year). The design has an alarm mode and an EL backlight which illuminates the display making it easier to read at night time.
An interesting feature of Kisai Zone is its constantly moving display. Seconds are always changing and fractions of seconds continuously rotate. An additional animation sends hexagons spinning around the screen once every 15 minutes. Both of these animations can be turned on or off. Check out the video below to see these animations in action.
Tokyoflash Kisai Zone Watch
- Displays the time and date; Alarm mode
- Unisex design for small & large wrists
- LCD “always on” display; Electroluminescent (EL) backlight (for night time only)
- Stainless steel case, & clasp
- Adjustable stainless steel strap
- Minimum wrist size: 100 mm (approx.); Maximum wrist size: 210 mm (approx.)
- Case Dimensions: 39 mm x 45.5 mm x 10.5 mm
- Weight: 140 grams; Water resistance: 3ATM
- Battery: CR2025 standard replaceable watch battery
- English instructions; One year warranty
You can purchase the Tokyoflash Kisai Zone Watch for $99 at Tokyoflash.com while it’s on sale; after that, it will go back up to $139.
Leave a Reply