Are you looking for a limited edition watch that will have all your friends guessing what time it really is? The newest release from Tokyoflash is the Kisai Maru and it is sure to impress. Made from high-grade aluminum, this watch is lightweight (80grams) and water resistant.
Like all the other Tokyoflash watches that GeekAlerts has shown, the real feature is in how the time is displayed. With the Kisai Maru, the time is in one simple curved line. The inner facing hand points to the hour, the outer facing hand points to the minutes. You can choose between black, silver and sienna colored designs.
Tokyoflash Kisai Maru Watch
- Each part of Kisai Maru has been individually designed and manufactured, including the case, strap and uniquely programmed display.
- Displays the time and date & features an Alarm mode
- Light, unisex design for small & large wrists
- LCD “always on” display
- Electroluminescent (EL) backlight (for night time only)
- High grade aluminum case, Adjustable aluminum strap & stainless steel clasp
- Dual tone anodized finish
- Water resistance: 3ATM
- English instructions
You can save $40 off the original price and purchase the Tokyoflash Kisai Maru at Tokyoflash.com for $109 until Saturday November 10th at 4pm (Japan time). The regular price will be $149 after that.