The famous Japanese watch company Tokyoflash has released a new timepiece in the popular Kisai series. The model is called Light Speed and there’s something TRON-ish about the design, don’t you think?
Lunar orange and asteroid blue LEDs are encapsulated within Light Speed’s streamlined case, which is available in either black or white and features a curved, smoked black lens incorporating elevated zones to make the light bars stand out. Finished in gloss with matte detail, both styles have been carefully designed to be a perfect fit for most wrist sizes.
Here’s a video clip of the Tokyoflash Kisai Light Speed watch in action:
Light Speed is USB rechargeable to ensure long lasting brightness, even out in distant galaxies. Just connect to your computer via USB. One full charge takes 3.5 hours and each charge should last 1 month. There are 300 charges in one battery and the battery is replaceable.
A high velocity animation is programmed into Light Speed. When activated, the blue lights illuminate and race up and down the display once every fifteen minutes between 18:00 and 24:00.
Light Speed USB Watch
- Displays the time
- Plastic case & PU strap
- USB rechargeable: connect to your computer with cable provided
- LED animation option (can be turned off)
- Clasp: simple stainless steel belt style buckle
- Minimum wrist size: 100 mm (approx.)
- Maximum wrist size: 200 mm (approx.)
- Case dimensions: 34 mm x 46 mm x 12 mm
- Weight: 40 grams
- Battery: LIR2032 rechargeable & replaceable watch battery
- Japanese and English instructions
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
The new Kisai Light Speed USB watch is available over at Tokyoflash for $82.
Leave a Reply