Bruce Wayne comes out of retirement with The Dark Knight Returns Batman Statue… and he’s way too happy about it.
When the Caped Crusader hung up his cape and cowl, Gotham City became even grimmer and darker. Eventually, there was no choice but for the Dark Knight to return, taking the idea of a grumpy old man and cranking it up to about 25 by giving the grumpy old man a body built like a tank and a utility belt filled with razor-sharp batarangs.
This 33-inch-tall statue features a battered and bruised – but unbeaten – Batman surveying his city, ready to pull it from the shadows with accessories that include
- One (1) Switchable Angry Portrait
- One (1) Switchable Damaged Angry Portrait
- One (1) Switchable Right Palm Holding Sniper Gun
- One (1) Switchable Pair of Arms for Holding Rope Batarang
- One (1) Switchable Right Relaxed Palm
- One (1) Switchable Left Fist
The Dark Knight Returns Batman Statue will be available Jun 2017 – Aug 2017 but it can be pre-ordered now for $969.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.
Leave a Reply