Only true Star Wars fans would know this, but back when Boba Fett fell into the Great Pit of Carkoon, the Rebel Alliance discovered a secure, blast-proof bounty hunter’s case holding Boba Fett’s personal items. For years it remained hidden, but now you can see what is inside of this Star Wars The Bounty Hunter Code: From the Files of Boba Fett.
This item is a lot of fun. Just press the buttons, insert the data card, and the case opens with sounds and lights. It holds the latest edition of the Bounty Hunters Guild Handbook and a manifesto from Death Watch, the secretive splinter group of Mandalorians. Together, these volumes make up The Bounty Hunter Code. But that is just the beginning.
The case includes:
- The Bounty Hunter Code
- The 48-page memoirs of Cradossk, former head of the Bounty Hunters Guild, with an inscription from the author to Boba Fett
- A Kamino saberdart
- Boba Fett’s captain’s license
- Boba Fett’s arms permit
- Slave I’s official operating license
- An Imperial wanted poster for Han Solo
- An inventory slip from the Rebel Alliance forces who discovered and seized Boba’s property
Boba Fett may have lost these items, but now you can re-discover them for just £44 from Forbidden Planet, $59.99 at Amazon.com, £44.15 at Amazon.co.uk and $59.99 at Walmart.com.
The Bounty Hunter Code: From the Files of Boba Fett will be released on October 29, 2013. Pre-order it now.
Leave a Reply