The heroes in a half-shell have mutated once again, transforming into the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pop! Vinyl Figures, but they’re still able to kick butt so order a few pizzas to keep these little guys happy.
With their signature weapons in hand, these 3 3/4-inch tall vinyl figures are ready for battle, and that’s a good thing because the evil Shredder is once again causing mischief and creating mayhem. Fortunately, the Turtles’ wise mentor, Splinter, has also entered the Pop! world so that he can continue to teach them how to fight the forces of evil… and hopefully make sure the guys don’t go overboard with the pizza.
- Red-masked Raphael is depicted with his twin sai
- Blue-masked Leonardo has his two katana blades
- Donatello (he of the purple mask) carries his head-bashing bo staff
- Michelangelo, wearing the orange mask, is ready to fight the bad guys with his nunchaku
- Master Splinter has his cane, but does he really need anything else with his mad skills?
- Poor Shredder has only his spiky armor but he’s a baddie so do we care that he’s unarmed?
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pop! Vinyl Figures will be available June 2013 but they can be pre-ordered now for $9.99 each at Entertainment Earth. Choose from Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo, Master Splinter, and Shredder. Also available at Amazon.com.