Do you have a young Jedi in training? Or maybe a significant other that still thinks he’s a young Jedi? If so, don’t make them suffer through the mental anguish of pretending to ride an everyday horse when they could be pretending to ride on the back of a Tauntaun.
That’s right, throw away those old school wooden hobby horses and saddle up to the Star Wars Tauntaun Hobby Horse. Sure they smell, but nothing gets you through a cold day on Hoth quite like a Tauntaun…and when it comes time sleep inside your dead Tauntaun, don’t worry because the Tauntaun Sleeping bag has you covered.
Star Wars Tauntaun Hobby Horse
- A Star Wars version of a classic children’s toy
- Plush tauntaun head with bridle on a stick
- Head features embroidered eyes and nostrils and bridle with metal loop fasteners
- Approx. 38″ from tips of ears to end of riding stick
- Head: Approx. 9″ long x 7″ wide
- Hard to find Celebration VI Exclusive
- Limited quantities – once they’re gone, they’re gone forever.
- Love your tauntaun: Surface wash with water & mild soap
Perfect for the little Star Wars fan in your life, this 38″ Tauntaun Hobby Horse can be purchased at ThinkGeek.com for $29.99.
Leave a Reply