This Star Wars Jabba the Hutt Inflatable is practically life-size. It measures 6 foot tall by 10 foot long and will look very intimidating on your lawn. Especially if you have someone dressed as Slave Leia.
Perfect as a Halloween decoration or for a Star Wars party. Display him anywhere you want. Then get the party started at your palace.
Fun Fact: While commonly known as Jabba the Hutt, his actual name is Jabba Desilijic Tiure.
Star Wars Jabba the Hutt Inflatable
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Lawn ornament – not a costume
- Perfect for your Slave Leia group photo shoot
- Lights up
- Input: 120VAC ~ 60Hz
- Output: 12V ~ 1.3A 15.6W
- Materials: Polyester
- Dimensions: 6 ft. tall x 10 ft. long
- Includes figure, blower fan for easy inflation, AC adapter, 2 stakes, and tether ropes
- This is not intended for permanent installation or year-round use, dangit
$169.99 from ThinkGeek.com.
Update: Sold out at Think Geek, but now available for $124.99 from HalloweenCostumes.com.
Leave a Reply