This Star Trek 50th Anniversary Messenger Bag features cool Starfleet patches commemorating the Galileo, the UFP, and Starbase 6, along with
If that isn’t enough, it has 50th Anniversary Delta trim hardware.
Star Trek 50th Anniversary Messenger Bag
- Officially-licensed Star Trek merchandise
- Starfleet patches commemorating
- The Galileo (NCC-17017), the first shuttlecraft created for Star Trek
- The United Federation of Planets pennant seen in “And the Children Shall Lead”
- Starbase 6
- NCC-1701 embossing
- 50th Anniversary Delta trim hardware
- Custom Star Trek lining
- Property of U.S.S. Enterprise tag inside
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Top handle for easy grab and go
- Padded laptop compartment fits most 13″ laptops
- Front organizer pocket for added storage options
- Side pockets for added storage or water bottle
- Materials: Durable polyester with faux leather accents
- Care Instructions: Wipe with damp cloth and mild soap to clean surface stains. Do not submerge in water. Air dry only. Do not expose to heat. Not machine washer or dryer safe.
- Exterior Dimensions: 15 1/2″ wide x 11″ tall x 4 1/2″ deep
- Interior Dimensions
- Main Compartment – 14″ wide x 11″ wide x 3 1/2″ deep (magnetic snaps, flap, & zipper closure – note that zipper opens 13″ wide)
- Laptop/Tablet Pocket – 14″ wide x 10″ tall (open top for up to 1″ more height) x 1″ deep
$71.99 from ThinkGeek.com.