Dragging a weight around doesn’t seem very efficient when you’re trying to add resistance on a run. The SKLZ Speed Resistance Training Parachute helps athletes to improve their speed, stamina, and acceleration.
The belt rotates a full 360 degrees, allowing users to move in any direction. There’s a quick-release buckle so that you get that “shot-out-of-the-cannon” sensation.
SKLZ Speed Resistance Training Parachute
- Built-in mesh panels keep strings from tangling and help stabilize the chute during workouts
- Quick-release belt buckle allows for training with acceleration bursts
- 360 degree rotation belt with free motion ring allows for movement in any direction
- Measures 54 by 54 inches
- Resistance: Approximately 15-30 pounds of progressive resistance, depending on speed of user
- Adjustable Velcro belt fits most athletes
- Includes instructional DVD and 6-week progressive training workout plan
- Chute releases while running for overspeed training
- Includes strong mesh-faced carrying pouch
The Speed Resistance Training Parachute costs only $19.86 at Amazon.com.
Leave a Reply