You don’t get mad skills without working for it. One thing about playing ball with a group of people is because it makes the whole thing less of a drill and more like a game. I think that’s one huge reason why some people find it more tiring to shoot some hoops alone, because they’d end up having to chase the ball around a lot after making (or missing their shots.)
Well, if you have more shots that go through the hoop, then the SKLZ Shoot-Around is going to be a huge help to you. It’s basically a chute that attaches easily onto the rim of your ring. Once the ball goes through, it’s returned back to your direction so you can shoot again.
Changing the angle of the SKLZ Shoot-Around is quick and easy, so you can practice perfecting your shots from various areas on the court.
- Ball return enables repetitive shooting training, helping basketball players develop a rhythm, without help of a rebounder
- Easily attaches to any standard rim with four snap-on straps; 180-degree rotation without having to remove from rim
- Non-distracting monochromatic color keeps you focused on rim; simple angle adjustment lets you rotate without moving or detaching straps
- Set includes four-piece Shoot-Around ball return chute, attachment nuts and bolts, and rotating insert ring with four rim straps and hooks
- Includes limited 90-day manufacturer’s warranty
The SKLZ Shoot-Around is available from Amazon for $29.86.
Leave a Reply