Everybody enjoys a good vacation, especially when we get to bring along all our electronic gadgets to watch movies on, chat with friends and stay updated via our Facebook page. But the one thing everyone always seems to forget about is the risk of charging their expensive iPad or other device with questionable power outlets.
Not to worry; for only a few bucks, Satechi has you covered with the new Satechi Slim Surge Protector. Lightweight and made for traveling, this surge protector features 3 grounded outlets and 2 USB ports with 2.1 amps of power, safety shutdown technology that uses thermal fuses to power off the system protecting against fire and other damage and a green LED indicator to illuminate when the device is in use.
The Slim Surge Protector also includes an optional socket screw to secure the unit to a wall, turning any existing outlet in any office, media room or kitchen into a convenient charging station for most smartphones and tablet.
Satechi Slim Surge 2.1 Amp Protector
- 3 grounded outlets and 2 USB ports (2.1 amps total) let you power up to 5 devices
- Safety Shutdown Technology uses thermal fuses to power off your system which protects against fire and other damage in the event power surges and spikes
- EMI/RFI Filter provides maximum reduction of AC line noise interference
- Includes optional socket screw to secure the unit to the wall or any other surface
- UL Certified. 540 Joules, 36,000 Amps. Electrical rating: 15 A, 120 V, 60 Hz, 1800 Watts
Whether you’re on a business trip or a vacation with your family, make sure to pack the Satechi Slim Surge Protector to protect all your electronic devices. Available at Amazon.com for $15.99.