If you sleep through your alarm clock, you need the Rick and Morty Screaming Sun Alarm Clock to make sure you wake up. It’s based on the planet in The Wedding Squanchers (Season 2, Episode 10) where the sun screams all day, and days on the planet last for 42 hours.
Some people like to wake up gently, such as with the sound of Wind Chimes, Aroma and Sound Therapy, or with a Peaceful Progression. The Rick and Morty Screaming Sun Alarm Clock isn’t the clock for those people. This is for people that respond better to loud and persistent yelling.
Bring home your very own screaming sun just like on that planet from “The Wedding Squanchers” episode. When it’s time to wake up, the sun rises above the mountains and starts screaming. Non-stop. That’ll get you out of bed in no time.
Rick & Morty Screaming Sun Alarm Clock
- Officially-licensed Rick and Morty merchandise
- Sun raises up over the mountains and screams when it’s time to wake up!
- Set your alarm to be greeted by 42 consecutive hours of that beautiful melody
- Volume dial lets you set it anywhere between 80 and 90 dB
- Batteries: 2 AAA (not included – can also be powered by included AC adapter)
- Dimensions: 7″ tall (with sun up) x 8″ wide x 3″ deep
- Includes Screaming Sun Alarm Clock and 100-240V 50/60HZ AC adapter with Type A plug
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
Find out more about the Rick and Morty Screaming Sun Alarm Clock exclusively at ThinkGeek. They list it as $59.99, but click the Buy Now button for an April Fools Day surprise.