Let the little ones increase the pace of their artistic endeavors with the Razor Kixi Scribble Scooter.
Seriously, would you prefer to sit in one spot or crawl around on your hands and knees to create a chalk masterpiece or would it be more fun to feel the wind in your face as art unfolds naturally behind you?
The scooter has a patented ’tilt to turn’ steering system built into the twin front wheels while the single rear wheel provides smooth gliding. Foam handlebars and a non-slip deck provide both comfort and safety.
However, it’s the coiled springs in the back that really make this scooter unique because those springs hold separate pieces of chalk that can be used to put twin streaks of color on pavement, asphalt, or concrete.
Museum-quality art probably can’t be created while whooshing across the pavement but riding this drawing machine will create the happiest artists around town.
Razor Kixi Scribble Scooter
- Kixi boosts youngsters balance, coordination and fun
- Patented “tilt to turn” feature helps tots learn to steer
- Features chalk bar for little ones to leave their mark
- Comes with non-toxic chalk, foam grips for comfort and slip resistant deck
- Extra-wide 3-wheel design for greater stability