The Pinnacle PVT is a handy device that allows you to easily record stuff straight from a TV, DVD player, VCR or camcorder and dump it directly on to an iPod, PSP or USB memory – all at the touch of a button.
Armed with this pocket-sized gizmo you can back up holiday vids on a memory stick for safe keeping/transfer to PC, record TV shows in real time and watch them on your iPod, or digitize dusty VHS tapes and laugh at Jimmy Hill’s pointy beard as you watch old episodes of Match of the Day on your PSP. You can even transfer gaming sessions from your console of choice.
As if all that wasn’t enough, the Pinnacle also recharges your storage device’s battery as it re-jigs all that lovely video. It’s quick, simple and utterly brilliant.
- No PC required – capture straight to your iPod, PSP, USB 2.0 hard drive or USB Flash Stick.
- One-touch start/stop recording from any analogue video source including TV, DVD, PVR, camcorder, set-top box or gaming console.
- High quality MPEG-4 encoding in H.264 at up to 720×576 resolution.
- S-Video, composite video and stereo audio analogue inputs.
- Compact size makes it perfect for travelling.
- Recharges iPod during video transfer (cable not included).
The Pinnacle Video Transfer is available from the Firebox.com website for £99.95 (about $194 USD).
Take a look too at the Neuros OSD – it lets you do all of these things but also lets you play back your video on your television.
Cool, thanks for the tip JS! I guess it’s this one you mean?
Finally after hunting so many rubishy blogs, I finally find the information I have been looking for, thanks!