Do you lose your
kids keys pets often? Well, the solution to all of your absent-minded mishaps is now here in the form of the Pet Loc8tor. It’s primarily meant to be a tracking device for your pets, but who says you have to stay within the lines with this nifty gadget right here?
The Loc8tor set comes with two homing tags and a handheld controller which will lead you to where the money is. For its intended usage, just clip a homing tag onto your pet’s collar and you’re all set. For keys, just slink it into your keychain and just hit the controller when you can’t find them.
Pet Loc8tor Specifications
- Find your pet easily when they wander away
- Cuts search time down from hours to minutes
- Lightweight homing tag attaches to your pet’s collar (or your kid’s shoe, your keys etc.)
- The tag’s signal is translated into clear audio and visual prompts on the handheld device
- You will be guided to within one inch, even indoors or in complete darkness
- Maximum range of 600 feet
- Privacy guaranteed: Once a tag has been registered to a handset, only that handset can locate that tag
- Uses a blend of new technologies and radio frequency (RF) technology
- Includes: 1 Loc8tor Pet handheld device, 2 Mini homing tags, Key ring loop and adhesive strips, Wall mount bracket, Multi-language user guide
Say goodbye to hours spent trying to look for small objects (or your pet) because it will be found within a matter of minutes upon pressing the handheld remote. Unless, of course, you’ve lost your keys (or your beloved poodle) over 600 feet away.
The Pet Loc8tor is available from ThinkGeek for $79.99.