Tired of seeing your kids fiddling around with their iPads or Nintendo 3DS video game consoles? Well, here’s something you can get them that they might actually get around to paying attention to: the Perplexus Epic 3D Game. It’s a game that I believe is as complicated as its name suggests.
These tiny game mazes will keep your kid challenged in ways that their electronic games can’t. They will also effectively shut your tots up for a good few hours or so when you need the silence, especially when you’re behind the wheel during those long road trips.
Perplexus Epic 3D Game
- Flip, twist and turn the sphere to solve the puzzle
- Easy to play but challenging to complete
- Improves hand-eye coordination and spatial relations
- Develops motor and dexterity skills
- Great for travel – no loose pieces
The Perplexus Epic is actually the sequel to the other games in the Perplexus series. You can purchase one (or two) from Amazon for $34.99.